The terms and conditions below apply to your VCOA Roadside Plan. For towing claims or service, call 866-454-4260. Provide the operator with the requested information including the producer code 14336 and the plan code C. The operator will dispatch a carrier to your location. In the event the call center cannot locate a suitable carrier, you do have the right to contract with a carrier of your choice and submit the incurred expense for reimbursement, subject to a $100 limit. You may download a written copy of the Basic 25 terms and conditions for your records
- Benefits and services of the Roadside Assistance Plan are provided by Nation Motor Club, LLC dba Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Rd, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431. In California: Benefits and services are provided by Nation Motor Club, LLC, 800 Yamato Rd, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431. California Motor Club Permit Number: 5157-3. In Alabama, Alaska, Utah & Virginia: Benefits and services are provided by Nation Safe Drivers Services Inc.
- Your Roadside Assistance Plan covers up to three motorcycles owned by the VCOA member. New policyholders are subject to a 30 day waiting period from the date of purchase before coverage begins.
- Towing is provided to the nearest facility capable of making such repairs or to the destination you may request. Any charges over your mileage limit (25 miles for Basic 25 members, 100 miles for Basic 100 and Platinum members) are the responsibility of the member.
- If you contract service on your own, Nation Safe Drivers will reimburse you up to $100. Please submit charges to Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Road, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431 for reimbursement consideration.
- Services requested on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forest and areas designated as not passable due to construction, are not covered under your Roadside Assistance Plan.
- To qualify for emergency travel expense reimbursements, you must have been involved in an accident or collision and be more than 250 miles away from home. If the covered member is in an accident or collision and more than 250 miles away from home, that member is entitled to reimbursement of meals, lodging, and rental car expenses in the amount of $167 a day for 3 days. You must submit your original receipts to Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Rd, Suite 100, Boca Raton, FL 33431 along with the copy of your police accident report within 60 days of the incident for reimbursement consideration.
- This is not a Motorcycle/Automobile Liability Insurance Contract.
- This is not a Motorcycle/Automobile Physical Damage Insurance Contract.
Upgraded Platinum Plans Including Tire Hazard Protection
Platinum Roadside Assistance and Tire Hazard Protection plans provide for the repair or replacement of the vehicle's tires which, during the term of this Agreement, become unserviceable due to a road hazard covered under this contract. Unserviceable means that the tire has been punctured or otherwise damaged to the extent that it is unsafe. Tire damage that is cosmetic in nature and that does not render the tire unserviceable is specifically excluded. A road hazard is a condition on a public roadway which should not exist there, such as potholes, nails, glass, or other road debris.
- FLAT TIRES: You will be reimbursed for the reasonable costs you incur to repair a flat tire caused by a road hazard while operating the vehicle on public streets and in a legal manner.
- TIRE REPLACEMENT: You will be reimbursed for the reasonable costs you incur to replace a tire up to $250 per tire (inclusive of mounting, balancing and taxes), (maximum of two tires per contract year), only if a tire covered by this Agreement becomes unrepairable due to damage caused by a road hazard. This coverage is valid through the tread life of a tire (for motorcycles, 2/32" or less is excluded) and replacement will be made with a tire of like kind and quality to the original tire.
- MOUNTING AND BALANCING: You will be reimbursed for the reasonable costs that you incur for mounting, balancing, valve stems, and tire disposal for any tire replaced under this Agreement (up to $250 Tire Replacement Limit); However, charges for pressure sensing devices and unspecified charges for shop supplies are excluded.
- TAXES: You will be reimbursed for the cost of local and state taxes, as directed by state agencies for any tire replaced under this Agreement (up to $250 Tire Replacement Limit).
YOU MUST OBTAIN AUTHORIZATION PRIOR TO REPLACEMENT OF ANY TIRE.
For authorization and instructions please call the Administrator, NIU of Florida, Inc., at 888-684-9327 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. eastern time. A proof of loss form will be provided which you must complete and return to NIU of Florida, Inc. at 800 Yamato Road, Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33431 within thirty (30) days along with the following documentation: 1) Front and back copy of this Agreement; 2) Original replacement or repair invoice which must reflect: a) The tread depth of the damaged tire; b) Whether or not the damaged tire was repairable, and if not, why not; c) Whether or not the damage was due to a manufacturer's defect; 3) Original receipts for Emergency Travel Expenses, if applicable; and 4) Any other information that the Administrator reasonably requests.
AFTER HOURS CLAIMS INSTRUCTIONS
If both the damage occurs and repairs must be effected after our business hours or during a weekend, please be advised of the following procedures. You must call our claims center on the next business day to report your claim. Obtain a PROOF OF LOSS FORM FROM, complete and return the proof of loss form with the following documentation: 1) FRONT AND BACK COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT; 2) Original replacement or repair invoice which must reflect: a) The tread depth of the damaged tire; b) Whether the damaged tire was repairable, and if not, why not; c) Whether the damage was due to a manufacturer's defect; 3) Original receipts for Emergency Travel Expenses, if applicable; and 4) Any other information that the Administrator reasonably requests.